Land of the Sacred White Deer
132 Hospital Road
Callicoon, NY 12723
Whatsapp +1 (845) 747-5040
Phone +1 (845) 747-5040
We are located on a 7 acres land (Land of the Sacred White Deer), in Callicoon, NY
nestled in the magical forest of the Catskills Mountain, right on the Delaware River.
We are 2 hours drive from NYC.
Places to stay:
Discover what to do in Callicoon when you visit us.
- Thu, May 06132 Hospital Rd
- Sat, Jul 10The SanctuaryJul 10, 2:00 PM EDT – Jul 17, 12:00 PM EDTThe Sanctuary, 132 Hospital Road, Callicoon, NY, USAMerav Artzi, A trained plant medicine healer (Tabaquera-Curandera), offering ceremonies and diets with Tobacco and other Master Plants for healing and learning. The work is held in small groups and individual sessions, with attention to the persona
- Fri, Aug 13132 Hospital Rd
- Sat, Sep 11The Sanctuary
- Sat, Sep 18The SanctuarySep 18, 9:00 AM – Sep 19, 5:00 PMThe Sanctuary, 132 Hospital Road, Callicoon, NY, USARarely taught in the US, this training & certification will allow you to become a practitioner and offer powerful healing session to your clients. If you are already a Reiki practitioner, this training and certification will tremendously increase your healing energy.
- Sat, Nov 13Sacred ValleyNov 13, 12:00 PM EST – Nov 20, 4:00 PM ESTSacred Valley, Pisac, PeruI am thrilled to announce that I will be leading a new shamanic medicine retreat to Pisac, Peru, in May 2021 (Final Dates TBD). We will lead 12 souls on a journey to unite their hearts and their minds, and integrate the divine masculine and feminine within themselves.