Learn the RUNES - Norse Shamanism (NEW CLASS CYCLE)
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Jeremy RJ. White, Norse Shaman, for a powerful discovery of the RUNES.
Jeremy has been one of my teachers for many years and I can only say that it has been an incredible journey to study with him.
ONLINE Class Details
- Class Dates: June 10th, 17th - week off - July 1st, 8th, 15th and 22ndClass Time: 3pm pst, 6pm est, 11pm bst.
- Six Weekly two-hour sessions via Zoom online platform meeting; meeting on Thursdays or Sundays based on date selected
RUNIC STUDY CLASS OVERVIEW:
- Each class covers four runes, which will include journeying, explanation, interpretation and history of each. Students will make their own notes during class to foster individual interpretation of material; after each class, additional documentation will be provided to enhance the learning experience. Individuals should have access to a set of the Elder Futhark Runes and will get an opportunity to order a custom set of runes made by my hand, customized per individual. All class are held via Zoom and will be available in TNG Learning Library
What you will experience in the class:
- Vision Quests
- Learn to Chant the Runes
- Create your own rune set OR order a custom set from Jeremy
As a sacred group of students, you will find your own deeply buried message from within the runes as we explore much longer and more detailed vision quests. These quests will unlock the ancient memory of your past, from ancestor to ancestor, and are extremely powerful. You may create your own runes, a very sacred experience, in which you hold a blood oath ceremony that binds you and the Runes together. Individuals can also choose to purchase a hand-cast set created at my hand or you can work with those you already own.
Learning to chant the Runes (Galder) will open up new vibrational fields and allow you to access deeper memories. The class will touch on Helm's work which is the making and preparing of a Runic Prayer Wheel, and briefly discuss the Nine Sacred Herbs that dwell within the Nine Worlds of Norse mythology.
Each student will perform a reading of the Runes in front of the group to foster their connection with this energy and prepare the individual to read clearly, first for themselves.
* Through this practice you will learn to trust that Odin will show you that which needs to be seen.
*It is strongly suggested that before one reads Runes for others that they continue with their study on a much deeper personal level first. Know the Runes, embrace their message and you will learn to trust their magic.