Mon, Apr 24|
Reimagining Embodied Leadership Summit
Leading from your heart IS THE WAY. Discover how to embody safe, creative, purposeful, INCLUSIVE, and thriving spaces for you and the people you serve.
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2023, 10:00 AM EDT – May 03, 2023, 8:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Feeling lonely because you have seen a new way of living/being but no one else seems to see what you see..
- Searching for your community that gets you and daydream about starting your own so you can feel you belong.
- Knowing you are ready to pivot but not feeling sure of what, or how the new alignment will be for you and the life you lead.
- Feeling like you have to compromise who you are and what you need, to be successful as a leader (of your business, family, community, movement, life.)
- Afraid of being stuck in the old ways of how things are supposed to be done and don’t know what direction to lead in a way that feels aligned with your heart.
- Feeling disconnected from your body and wanting to find your way back to become more grounded, creative, and confident again.
I have good news!
If you fear you have to settle and sacrifice for how this life is supposed to be or if you have a strong desire to lead a movement of change to create a world you want to live in and leave for your children and future generations that they can thrive in, you will be relieved to know you really can fulfill your purpose, live authentically, lead a life that has meaning and depth without sacrificing what is most important to you…
…. And acknowledging that you have a voice that needs to be heard, seen, and felt, is the first step!
That is exactly why I’ve joined forces with Phoebe Leona, and other Embodied Leaders and Visionaries, for Reimagining Embodied Leadership Summit and Daily Gift Giveaway.
Would you like to know how it is possible to lead an embodied life in a time when this chaotic world is changing so rapidly?
Learning how to lead an embodied life requires courage.
It takes getting out of your comfort zone and being willing to feel things you may have never felt before.
You may need to let go of old habits and patterns but that is all replaced with intuitive decision-making that brings you and the people in your world closer together.
But it is all worth it...
Join me and other Embodied Leaders for the Reimagining Embodied Leadership Summit because I know it will give you renewed energy in how you lead yourself and others.
Save your free spot!