Sexual Healing & Dearmouring Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
We are offering this new co-creation between
on the beautiful sacred land of The Sanctuary.
A 3.5 day retreat mixing working with the topic of Sexual Healing and De-armouring and shamanic healing work.
The first 2.5 days of De-armouring will be an introduction to the full version of The Gaia Method retreat. We will learn, explore, practice ways to access the body traumas through this method developed over the last 20+ years by Susanne Roursgaard.
We will set a sacred & safe container using ancient ceremonial shamanic practices and modern cutting edge science (like the Wheel of Consent work from Betty Martin).
The first 2.5 day we will open your physical, emotional and spiritual bodies up for deeper contact to that which wish to be opened up during the retreat and ceremonial work.
The Gaia Method is a “soft touch” de-armouring technique, bringing loving attention to areas of tension, not forcing through armor with brute force but inviting the body to open up. With the soft technique you will experience hands-on practice, both as a receiver and giver, in releasing suppressed emotional and energetic trauma, tension, blockages and pain from the female and male sexual fields.
All this in a healthy, loving and safe way.
The Gaia Method (trademarked but not in US) is a modality working holistically with body-oriented therapy to facilitate contact to ones inner truth. To help shed the layers and trauma that prevent you from that inner connection. It is based on a mix of ancient traditions and practices, modern science and medical knowledge, trauma- and Psychotherapy.
Within that container providing deep healing, we will also have the experience of 1 day and night of shamanic healing practices using sounds, voice, drumming, sacred fire, and healing plants.
By bringing together ancient and modern ways of healing, Susanne and Guillaume will provide you with a profound, sacred, safe ceremonial container for your healing.
The retreat is limited to 14 participants (all genders welcome)
Exchange for this retreat is:
- $995 EARLY BIRD (50% Deposit - $495) - Before September 1st
- $1095 (50% Deposit - $545 ) - After September 1st
- Send your 50% deposit by PAYPAL (using friends & family to avoid fees) at TheSanctuaryHeal@gmail.com => MENTIONING IN THE NOTES your full name, address AND phone.
- 50% of the DEPOSIT is refundable if you decide to cancel BEFORE September 1st.
- 25% of the DEPOSIT is refundable if you decide to cancel BEFORE October 1st.
- Deposit is NON REFUNDABLE if you decide to cancel after November 1st.
What this include:
- 3.5 Days retreat workshops
- 2 teachers fully trained in this field
- Preparation coaching call (2 to 4 weeks before the retreat)
- Post-retreat integration coaching call (4 weeks after the retreat)
- Access to the Sacred Land and facilities of The Sanctuary for the retreat time (Maloka, Chapel, Nature Trail Walks, etc)
- Teas & Fresh fruits for breakfast & during breaks
What is not included:
- Meals (access to local cafe / supermarket / restaurant)
- Accommodations (there are plenty of affordable B&B, AirBnB, etc a few minutes from the retreat center that can allow night stay close to $15-20/night/person)
- If a group of participants wish to stay all together we have access to a large AirBnB property that can accommodate up to 12 people)
We encourage you to reserve your spot soon as those retreats sell out very quickly.
Email us BOTH at TheSanctuaryHeal@gmail.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, booking details and any questions you might have.