One-on-One custom curriculum
I am training 3 to 5 students every year one-on-one. The curriculum is based on individual needs and path. There is no set structure but require a dedication of the student for this path. It is an important investment in time and dedication and allows each student to have a lot of time with me, online and in person. Here are the main components of the schedule:
- 8 Monthly Class (4 in-person and 4 online)
- 4 weekends a year in person (in the Catskills, NY) with land work, prayers, plant medicine, prayers, etc
- Permanent access to support from the teacher
- Here are some samples of the work we will do together:
- Shamanic tools (creation of the tools, use of tools, etc)
- Feathers, Bones, prayers, collection, and traditional use
- Shamanic journeying (technics, practices, traditional use of journeying, exploration of the different world)
- Soul retrieval, entity extractions, soul entanglement. Learning the different technics and practices.
- Herbalism, Plant tinctures, Foraging (technics, preparation, use, and expansion for the creation of your own medicine preparation)
- Sacred Plants (Tobacco, Cedar, Sage, Mugwort). Collection, preparation, traditional use.
- Plant Medicine (Shamanic ceremonies, teaching of the concept needed (Altar, Fire, Prayers, Songs, Holding Space, Integration)
- Understanding and work with the different elements (Fire, Water, Air, Earth)
- Animal Spirit / Totem Animals (Understanding, Meeting your animals, working with them, and developing a relationship for your development and work)
- Walking the land, connecting and communicating with lands (including rivers, mountain, ...). Awakening the Spirit of the land and be welcomed by them.
- Altar. The different component of the Altar. Building your own Altar. Praying and working with your Altar.
- Sacred Water. Understanding how to make holy water for specific use during shamanic work and ceremony.
- Drum (and other instruments). The shamanic drum. It's use in healing, protection, and guidance. Deep dive in drumming, singing, calling / channeling sacred songs
Those are only some elements of the curriculum
For more information and if you are interested, email me at TheSanctuaryHeal@gmail.com