Social Business Consulting
Through our social impact / socially responsible consulting arm, Sequoia Lab, we develop purpose business strategies, business plans, E-commerce strategy, Social Media Strategy and can help your brand, your organization be successful at fundraising, market it’s products and develop a unique tone of voice in the conscious industry. We have a team of experts working with us at Sequoia Lab since 2008. We have the consulting capacity of a very large agency while having very reasonable costs due to our unique off-site structure. Contact us!
Guillaume has been consulting with CEO & Entrepreneurs to help them:
- Develop powerful Business Plan & Marketing Strategy
- Develop successful E-commerce Strategy
- Develop strong Social Media Strategy and grow drastically their Online Presence
- Build strong Investor Pitch Deck, Financial Model and Investment Strategy
- Rethink & recreate more powerful Brand Positioning and Brand Identity
- Go from “an idea” to a ready to pitch Start-up
- Develop & implement Leadership & Life Purpose Training
- Put in place 6-12-24 months Business Development Plans
Guillaume’s experience spans 20 years working in executive roles in the retail & luxury industry. He was the co-founder and CEO of Totsy, the second largest private website in the US dedicated to moms and tots. In 36 months, he raised $45M in financing and led the company to become the second largest US private sale website dedicated to moms and kids. Totsy generated over 3M members and earned a ranking in Forbes as one of the top 100 private most promising US companies. He was formerly CEO of Lalique North America and UK, where he held the distinguished honor of being the youngest CEO for an international luxury retail company. Prior to Lalique, Guillaume was General Manager of Louis Vuitton’s flagship Champs-Élysées store in Paris, where he managed a $150 million P&L and team of 25 people. He began his career with Nestle Ralston Purina and Colgate Palmolive Hill’s Pet Nutrition in the health and pet industry, where he found the opportunity and inspiration for his first startup, Alidoo.com. Alidoo was Europe’s first online retail company dedicated to pets, where he raised capital at a $20M first round valuation. Guillaume also has a PhD from the Ecole Nationale Veterinaire de Maisons-Alfort, Paris.